The Perfect Pair

10 April 2013



There is no doubt in my mind that life influences fashion, (like my need to wear my biggest and darkest pair of shades today after a long, difficult night) and while there are arguably only a handful of 'universal' keys to style, owning a pair of dark, 'oversized' sunglasses has to be one of them.

The universal cover up for a multitude of sins, including the self induced, and the perfect accompaniment to almost any outfit, this is an accessory investment that will pay for itself 1000 times over. 

While it may be true that I am a self confessed sunglasses addict, this issue is not clouding my judgement.
Try it for yourself. You will never look back... just fabulously chic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing Less Than Chic All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger